“For the area, decent pizza”
Review of Carbone's Pizzeria

Carbone's Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Cottage Grove
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This was one of those nights that we were both hungry, but nothing really sounded good. We chose Carbone's because they have pretty good thin crust pizza. We arrived around 8, and were seated immediately. We ordered pepperoni and green olive, our favorite combo. Usually, Carbone's is quite slow in getting food to the table. But on this occasion, the pizza was at the table within 15 minutes. My biggest gripe about Carbone's is that they are not very generous with their toppings. They cut their pizza into squares, and I swear they have it down to a science to not put more than one topping item per square. Kind of annoying, but it still tastes pretty good. If you need a pizza and don't want to drive, Carbone's is a good option. If you don't mind driving 15 minutes, there are WAY better options for pizza.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Great cheese! always done to perfection, thin crust, great value. All Carbones are good but St. Paul Park is the best!

1  Thank rtzbrick
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Food is good and reasonably priced. We live 1 1/2 miles away so it's disappointing I have to give them such a low score for their customer service. We ordered take out, got home and 1 meal was missing. I called back and was told they could have a meal out in 45 minutes to 1 hour or credit the amount to my next order. I Was not happy with either option. Talked to the owner a couple of days later. He stood by their policy and told me if I lived so close I could have come back and picked it up. He said we're human we make mistakes, I agreed but it's the way you fix the mistake that keeps a customer coming back. I than asked for a refund of the meal and he told me I could come in and get it. Very poor customer service. Never going back which is too bad because the food is good.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

I love the food and the atmosphere! The service is good too!

Reviewed 5 June 2008

I've found the pizza here to be just as good as at the St. Paul Park location. Great service.