All reviewswhitefishroom was cleanweddingjacuzzifishing
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Just stayed at Pine Peaks again for opening fishing and what else can I say but AWESOME!! The fishing was the best it has veer been , the weather was fabulous and as always, the room was clean, comfortable and the staff was excellent!! I have never had a bad stay for as long as I have been staying their each and every fishing opener since they opened in 2001. To top it off you get a free full breakfast at the restaurant next door.....................Great Job Pine Peaks!!
Located right across the road from the Crosslake recreation area accommodating campers fisherman or anyone looking to enjoy the outdoors. A great small town, UP NORTH FEEL and the hotel accents the atmosphere and the flavor of the town.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was our first stay at Pine Peaks. We have dined there many times. The room was very clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. A nice surprise was the voucher for breakfast at their restaurant . This will definitely be our first choice when we return.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Always a great stay! The rooms are always clean and comfortable; the staff is friendly and very helpful. The rates are extremely attractive considering the quality of the stay and the breakfast deal is the absolute best! This is our Go-To hotel when staying in Crosslake!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Been staying at this hotel since it was built for every fishing opener. Management and staff are always friendly and quick to please the customers. Entire facility is always clean and quiet and the breakfast vouchers are just a great perk!! Kudo's to the owners and the staff and see you at the fishing opener!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after a wedding. I am quite fussy when I pick a hotel, but the bride and groom suggested this place. They did a great job!

Check in was flawless even with us having 3 rooms reserved. The hotel was nice and clean, and the Christmas decorations were nicely done. I was a bit concerned if it was going to be noisy since our suite was right over the lobby, but I didn't have to worry. It was very quiet which was wonderful! I highly recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Crosslake area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family