“awesome presentation”

Add it.
Maid Rite
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 14 October 2013

a throwback to our youth, clean and shiny with retro decor, only complaint was the modern music, old and new menu, my wife had the coke float, which looked like it came out of the 50's, awesome presentation

Reviewed 29 August 2013

No not a loose seal those things take your hand. I am talking about the famous Made Rite loose meat sandwich. I had not had one since the last time I was in Lacrosse. When I saw the sign I know it was time for another. Its was good But... Seems they are closing for good on the 31st.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We used to have a few Maid Rite restaurants in the Minneapolis metro area, however, they have closed. We were happy to see a Maid Rite up in Detroit Lakes so drove into town specifically to go to this Maid Rite for lunch. It was pretty much what we expected as we both got the classic steamed hamburger bun and french fries. Good meal for lunchtime!