“Amazing BBQ”

Bj's Barbeque
Alexandria, Minnesota
“Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Best BBQ we've had!! Highly recommended!! Brisket, chicken, ribs flavorful, tender, and done spot on-smoke ring and all! Kids loved their options and place was very hospitable and inviting!! We'll be back!

Visited January 2014

Palmetto, Florida
“Seriously the best BBQ around!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I'd all but given up on finding good brisket outside of Texas since previous attempts led me to overpriced, fatty scrap meat with bad sauce that's too sweet. Then I found BJ's. I couldn't believe I got great brisket in the lakes area of MN for a bargain price. They do it right here- you actually get big, tasty pieces of meat that aren't covered in fat like most places. I'd take my friends from Texas here any day! (as it turns out, the proprietor did a stint in a Dallas BBQ joint- so it's no wonder..)
Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
Fargo, North Dakota
“Excellent BBQ, poor service”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stopped here on our way through DL, this being the second stop here for our family. The food was very good both times. Everyone enjoyed their dinners, but service was lacking both times.
I'd like to believe that the service suffered because they were so busy, but only about 1/3 of their tables and bar space were occupied. It took at least 15 mins to take our order. We watched other tables get their food well before us, even though they came in after us. When our food came, we asked for other flavors of bbq sauce, which didn't come until we had only a few bites of our food left.
We plan to give them another chance and hope that service will improve.

• Visited October 2013
St. Paul, MN
“great bbq”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were in the area and went in for dinner. It is a nice place with a mini golf course attached to it. The dining area is nothing fancy but that is what I would expect at a BBQ place. Our service was fast. The food was very good. I loved their ribs and the there are many sides to choose from. Would definitely go back there again.

• Visited October 2013
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“Very good barbeque”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Went with my wife and small child. We had ribs, pulled pork and turkey. We really enjoyed everything we had. We both did the shack attack sauce, which is a little more spicy and would recommend that. Service was very good and attentive. Food came out fast. Definitely will go back. Cool location and atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013