“wasnt happy”
Review of Country Kitchen

Country Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Detroit Lakes
Reviewed 7 July 2014

when we first got there, of course the lady sat us down.. we didn't even get offered water, as a matter of fact we didn't get drinks at all soo we waited for about fifteen minutes and I stopped a random person and asked if we could get water or drinks and maybe menus?? mind you, there was only 5 other tables with people at the time.. anyway we ordered food which took about 45 mins (for breakfast) and zero refills either.. when we finally got our food it was cold and eggs were solid yolk (I ordered over easy) and my wife found tons of hair in her bacon.. by this time were fed up so we just chatted with each other for a while, left cash on the table and left.. worst experience ever, we are NOT going back.. we had a bad time a while back and this was their second chance..

There are newer reviews for Country Kitchen

Reviewed 21 May 2014

It's been awhile since we tried a country kitchen, so we thought we would try it. What a mistake, one server looking after the whole restaurant. Food was almost cold, poor quality, poor taste.
Not too friendly and this was when the place was almost empty. Very mediocre and we would never return, We really dislike Perkins and this was worse ! Management needs to be updated.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had breakfast and it was awesome! My server was very friendly. This restaurant has really improved its quality of food, service, and cleanliness. I would definitely recommend to friends.

1  Thank Daisymae5122
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Usually come here for breakfast. Food is average, but good. Service was quick. I learned this time they provide free Internet. Was able to use my iPad. Will go again.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Visited for breakfast and would recommend to anyone. We miss our old Country Kitchen in Fargo, so we enjoyed returning to a place with a good menu selection and friendly staff.