“Always the Best Option”

Best Western Plus Holland House
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Detroit Lakes
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We usually stay at this hotel when we visit Detroit Lakes. The waterslide is great for the kids. We stayed in the bunk bed room and it was perfect for our family. The only downfall is if you stay in the pool building, you have to go to the main building for breakfast. In the winter it is not fun!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great value especially when you factor in the great breakfast and pool/waterslide for your family! Staff were tremendously helpful in making sure we had everything we needed including some free passes to the local community/fitness center.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Best Western Holland House. When I called to make the reservation the gal asked me why I was in town and then I replied "funeral" I was surprised to get a $10 discount for both nights! So that was nice of them to help you find a discount. The pool/hot tub area was nice and we enjoyed the full breakfast. We stayed in the south building, which you have to walk outside to get to breakfast, but it's attached to the pool so I'd recommend that south building. The location is great right along the highway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We always stay at Best Westerns for the comfortable beds & pillows.. We are always pleased. This was a very nice hotel. It had a 133 ft. waterslide! A nice pool & hot tub. The room was very nice. We felt right at home here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Nice rooms, door opening inside hall and to the outside, unusual but cool. Very nice pool with waterslide my kids loved. The lady who checked us in was the most friendly and helpful I have run into in some time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My stay at the Holland House was wonderful. The room was very clean and quiet. I liked all of the pillows that were provided as they gave me a good choice of pillow combinations. Breakfast the next morning was very good and it was nice that I could choose from different hot items and rolls.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay for one night of a business trip. The front desk young lady was cordial and helpful as I filled out the hotel registration form. Using a company car, I needed to go outside and recheck the plate number. She waited patiently for me to finish. I enjoyed the morning breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
#8 of 10 in Detroit Lakes
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#5 of 10 in Detroit Lakes

Been to Best Western Plus Holland House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Holland House

Address: 615 Highway 10 E, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501-4127
Region: United States > Minnesota > Detroit Lakes
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Detroit Lakes
Price Range: £75 - £118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Holland House 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Holland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Holland House Hotel Detroit Lakes