Best Western Plus Holland House
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Detroit Lakes
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff at this hotel is above and beyond. Always friendly and helpful, I stay often on business and enjoy my stay there. Rooms are clean, well taken care of the property is well maintained and the breakfast is great as well. I would recommend them anytime over the HI down the road anytime, having stayed in both.

Room Tip: the back section is the best, farther away from the road.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have stayed at the Holland House in Detroit Lakes before and are very happy with the updated rooms, staff and amenities. The breakfast is one of the biggest we have had available at a hotel with a good variety of choices! It is always nice to find a hotel that also has comfortable beds. Always a plus for getting a good nites sleep for work the next day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The staff took care of me like a guest, made sure I knew what they had to offer, and were pleasant. I had a newly remodeled 2 queen bed room. I didn't use the pool area. The breakfast was typical light buffet,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed one night here and were very satisfied. Comfortable beds, nice pool and water slide area, helpful staff and very clean. It was a good value for the money when compared with other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

we stayed here because we were attending a wedding. Because it was the weekend before the 4th of July, we were required to stay 2 nights. the room was clean but VERY dark and the carpet felt damp. the door to the bathroom stuck (warped?) I felt the price was way out of line for this type of accomodation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We checked in and did not like our room next to the pool area. Came back to the desk and they were more than accommodating. Our suite was clean and quiet.
Laundry facility clean and inexpensive. Breakfast area clean and open. There are some different offerings for food options, and flavored coffee always available.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am a traveling musician, and I rarely play the same venue on consecutive nights. I stay often at the BW HH in Detroit Lakes, the staff is amazing, the accommodations are fantastic, I've never been up early enough for breakfast but I'm certain it's good too. However, my in the summer, when I'm the busiest, it's hard to book a room here because they often require a multiple night stay on weekends, which probably isn't an issue for most business customers, but a musician that works primarily on weekends paying almost double summer rates (compared to winter), on consecutive nights just isn't in the cards for me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
#8 of 10 in Detroit Lakes
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#6 of 10 in Detroit Lakes

Been to Best Western Plus Holland House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Holland House

Address: 615 Highway 10 E, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501-4127
Region: United States > Minnesota > Detroit Lakes
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in Detroit Lakes
Price Range: £85 - £114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Holland House 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Holland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Holland House Hotel Detroit Lakes