My husband and I had excellent service our entire weekend stay.
We got rooms through IHG points. We booked online and it said we were going to get two standard rooms. We ended up with a King Suite on the 3rd floor, and a King whirlpool room, beachside. Wow! We couldn't have been happier with our accommodations.
There were paddle boats and kayaks for guests to use, and rental pontoons and boats.
We watched many "locals" come and go for supper, and to meet friends and family. Great location! We were told that the Holiday Inn is the only "boat-in" property on the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the north shore of beautiful Big Detroit Lake. The hotel has one hundred and three sleeping rooms. There is a seven hundred foot stretch of sandy beach and free docking facilities available for our summertime guests to enjoy. We are adjacent to miles of beautifully groomed snowmobile and cross-country ski trails. Our indoor recreation center offers a swimming pool, whirlpool, Sauna, video arcade and fitness center. Our outdoor amenities include children's playground, picnic area, bicycles, kayaks, canoes and paddleboats. We also offer pontoons and fishing boats for rent at our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes Hotel Detroit Lakes
- Detroit Lakes Holiday Inn