“One of a kind!”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Burgers are great! Atmosphere is great. A great place to take the whole family and not break the bank!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

This place is a nice locally owned place. I have been eating there burgers for years but they don't seem to be able to keep up with quality ect. Fries are soft burgers are fair but I would prefer Five Guys or even a burger at Grandmas or Applebees. All burgers come with Fries you don't have a option. And I really don't like there fries. Three of us ordered today and three thumbs down. Kind of a shame really!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I love burgers. Finding good burgers is a mission so when a friend asked me to join him for lunch at Big Daddy's I was up for it. The place was busy at lunch and we had to wait for a table to be cleaned. Once seated our pops were brought out and a few minutes later our burger baskets. The baskets were more like crates, big enough to hold a family size order of fries. My burger was over the top good. Fresh beef, flavorful bacon, tasty real cheese, tangy sauce and a bun to match. More trips will be needed to sample more of the burger selections. I'm looking forward to it!

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Took us awhile to find. It is not on the "tourist"roads. Small and not what we expected to find but SOOOOOOO Good! I am a big fan of olive burgers and this was one of the best I ever had! The homemade fries were also fantastic!

Reviewed 21 September 2012

I can't say enough good things about this place! The service is always great and the food is AMAZING! We always leave with leftovers, usually enough for another meal. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank kaylagully