“Catering”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Superior, Wisconsin
“Catering”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

At my Christmas Party, we were catered by the Smokehaus. It was my first experience and I was very pleased. Being allergic to fish, I couldn't try the smoked fish, but I tried the pulled bison sandwiches and the pulled pork tacos. Yum! I am more excited about going there now that I tried their food. :-)

woodbury
“Excellent sandwiches”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went here on a recommendation from a friend. This is a great deli with house smoked meats. I had the Pastrami Mommy (this Mommy was happy :)) and my husband had the turkey. We also tried the smoked whitefish sausage.

• Visited January 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Smoke House in MN.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Great smoked salmon. Their food is top notch. I dare you to get the smoked salmon sandwich, it will wake you your mouth. We stop here often on the way back from Grand Marais

• Visited July 2013
Alpena, MI
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

There is nothing I love more than a place that puts its money in the quality of the food. Unpretentious, fun and welcoming. Had a smoked salmon wrap. Better than expected. Hope to hit it for lunch again.

Minnesota
“Great Stuff”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stopped here on our way up to Grand Marais. We picked up some meat, smoked fish, cheese and crackers to take with on our trip up the Gunflint trail the next day. Was all fabulous.

Visited October 2013