“Great food- service not great, though”
Review of Hanabi

Hanabi
Ranked #28 of 257 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone number (218) 464-4412 and email hanabimn@hotmail.com
Walker, Minnesota
“Great food- service not great, though”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The sushi here is very good- we tried quite a few different items and it was all very good! I had a martini and that was also good. The only thing lacking was good service. Our waiter acted like he would have rather been anywhere else but there- and I felt like I was rushed to order. Which is overwhelming, there is so much on the menu. I would recommend looking at the menu online before you go so you have an idea of what you want- lots of options and like I said, felt like we had to order asap and he wasn't helpful with describing the menu either. He kept clicking his pen right in my ear which makes me un nerved. The table was also very very small- and the atmosphere was ok. You could watch them make the sushi which is cool. Prices were not bad, we were there for happy hour.

• Visited November 2013

Esko, Minnesota, United States
“Best Sushi in town!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Hanabi has to best sushi in town. My favorite is the veggie rainbow roll. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! I do think that it can be a bit pricey at times, however they have great lunch specials!

• Visited October 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“O.K.”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Pricey for an unexceptional meal. I got the sense that the focus was more on a scene than food value compared to quality/quantity.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank dregonfly
“The best sushi!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

I have had sushi all over the area, nothing compares to Hanabi! Very fresh and offers a great variety to choose from the menu. Very clean inside, a must for sushi lovers!

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Duluth's Best Sushi”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The outside of Hanabi is kind of sketchy -- you wouldn't expect the food to be nice at all. However, once you walk through the doors you realize this isn't the case. It's extremely trendily designed and easily has the most expensive, best tasting Sushi in the North.

Visited July 2013