“Great pizza.”

Vitta Pizza
Ranked #9 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The atmosphere was great. Very friendly staff. Food was excellent. Will make sure we go there the next time we are in Duluth.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

A nice cold Grapefruit Radler and the best wood-fired marguerita pizza! My teens ask to come here all the time and it tests my willpower every time!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stopped for lunch - two adults and three kids. It's fired pizza that is done just right. A little different for the kids but they liked it nonetheless. A nice selection of beers. It compares nicely to other wood fired places and is right on the canal which lends itself nicely for a stroll after lunch. Parking is a bummer though so be prepared.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were the only people in the place, which made me nervous. I hadn't read many good reviews either. I enjoyed my pizza, but the crust was a bit soggy. I don't know if it was worth the price, as I felt it was overpriced. THe pizzas are individual sized, and the meal ended up being quite spend for three people.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Great lunch stop in Canal Park - Quick and tasty wood fired pizza with quality ingredients - Good beer selection as well!