“Great pizza and atmosphere”
Review of Vitta Pizza

Vitta Pizza
Ranked #13 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Duluth has a ton of places to get pizza. This was my first visit to Vitta Pizza and I would say it is one of the best in town. I had the Friday special "Margherita" 9" for only $6. For that kind of money you can't get anything that even compares. It's a simple, yet super tasty pizza! Great crust! They had it ready in about 5 minutes. As far as the restaurant goes, it was clean, had nice decor, and overall was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our YO pizzas for lunch the other day. It was around 2pm on a Monday and we were the only ones there. We have been there before on a weekend in the summer and it was quite crowded. The pizzas have excellent flavor and the dough is really fantastic. It's not an olive oil soggy dough like some competitors in the cities and it's not painfully chewy like some others. It's just right. My husband added sausage to his YO and I added red pepper flakes-got just the right amount of lip jubilation. This may be better than Punch and Lola's both in Mpls.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

better than punch pizza by a long shot we have been missing this pizza since we were forced to do take out by our cranky 3 year old. honestly it was the best meal we had in canal park. our salad was super fresh, great homemade dressing. their fresh mozz made the pizza. the crust was perfect - not raw or burned - which is what i usually find at punch.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We decided to have dinner at Vitta Pizza when we were staying across the street at the Hampton Inn. When I read the review that compared it with Punch in the Cities, I was sold. The pizza was just as I hoped- thin, crispy crust and the perfect balance of toppings. We had the sausage pizza as it was the special of the day. Normally I wouldn't order just sausage, but if you want the special price they won't let you add toppings. Even with just sausage the pizza was delicious. My husband and I shared a salad that was also excellent and had lots of prosciutto. All it lacked was some extra dressing which the staff graciously provided. We enjoyed our meal so much we stopped in for lunch a week later when passing back through Duluth. This place will be a must-do for us whenever we are in Duluth.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Vitta Pizza is very much like Punch Pizza in the Twin Cities. You walk in and place your order and the pizza comes out pretty fast. The sauce was very good on the pizza and the pizza was just as good the next day.