“My Best Pizza”

Vitta Pizza
Ranked #14 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I love pizza and this place is definitely on the top of my list! Excellent crust, sauce, and fresh mozzarella! Can't be beat by many!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely friendly, and really cared about making our first experience there a great one. The wood fired pizza was awesome, and I really enjoyed the fresh basil. I will be returning without a doubt.

1  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Our last meal before leaving Duluth was at Vitta Pizza, and I am very glad we hit this spot up. The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel and we got a free beer coupon to boot! The special of the day was pepperoni, 6 dollars for a 9 in. Pizza, we ordered two of those and a 5 inch veggie pizza for our two year old daughter. Bill came to 22 dollars, Amazing value here. On top of that this was the best pizza I have ever had! Wood oven crispy and chewy crust. Mozzarella to die for and the perfect amount of Basil for flavour. Seriously if you are in Duluth hit this place up!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Duluth has a ton of places to get pizza. This was my first visit to Vitta Pizza and I would say it is one of the best in town. I had the Friday special "Margherita" 9" for only $6. For that kind of money you can't get anything that even compares. It's a simple, yet super tasty pizza! Great crust! They had it ready in about 5 minutes. As far as the restaurant goes, it was clean, had nice decor, and overall was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our YO pizzas for lunch the other day. It was around 2pm on a Monday and we were the only ones there. We have been there before on a weekend in the summer and it was quite crowded. The pizzas have excellent flavor and the dough is really fantastic. It's not an olive oil soggy dough like some competitors in the cities and it's not painfully chewy like some others. It's just right. My husband added sausage to his YO and I added red pepper flakes-got just the right amount of lip jubilation. This may be better than Punch and Lola's both in Mpls.