“Good Cheap Pizza on Thursdays!”
Review of Vitta Pizza

Vitta Pizza
Ranked #14 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2014

great food, nice employees and atmosphere, cheap $6 pepperoni pizza on Thursdays! Get pizza by the slice too.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The pizza is unique and delicious. Not a bad price either! One of the best crusts I've had. We were passing through and stopped at the canal park. Everyone else was very expensive but their pizza was great food at a great price.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I love pizza and this place is definitely on the top of my list! Excellent crust, sauce, and fresh mozzarella! Can't be beat by many!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely friendly, and really cared about making our first experience there a great one. The wood fired pizza was awesome, and I really enjoyed the fresh basil. I will be returning without a doubt.

1  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Our last meal before leaving Duluth was at Vitta Pizza, and I am very glad we hit this spot up. The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel and we got a free beer coupon to boot! The special of the day was pepperoni, 6 dollars for a 9 in. Pizza, we ordered two of those and a 5 inch veggie pizza for our two year old daughter. Bill came to 22 dollars, Amazing value here. On top of that this was the best pizza I have ever had! Wood oven crispy and chewy crust. Mozzarella to die for and the perfect amount of Basil for flavour. Seriously if you are in Duluth hit this place up!

Been to Vitta Pizza? Share your experiences!