“Good for a family dinner out”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #26 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was a great place to take kids. The menu suits them with many choices. The food was godd and a good value. The staff was pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

this was our second visit & our last! my husband & I both ordered steak, his medium~rare & mine well done. "no pink"? the waitress asked, right, no pink! I ordered the smallest steak available & they just couldn't get it right! by the 3rd time~ it was like road kill on the plate! god forbid they give me a new steak! you go out for dinner expecting to eat together~not here! I had broccoli for dinner! after the 3rd attempt I lost my appetite & my husband was long finished! needless to say the meal was taken off our bill which was the right thing to do! there are tons of restaurants in duluth~go elsewhere we will!

2  Thank bergdorfblond
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I tried to go here once in the afternoon but was disappointed to learn they are only open evenings. I enjoyed my steak, which was prepared exactly the way I like it. The sweet potato was sweet enough with just butter, but adding a little cinnamon made it even better. The blue cheese salad dressing was even better with blue cheese crumbles on top. I sat at the bar because I went alone, and the bartender was very attentive and friendly. I would definitely eat here again, but next time I'll have to try the ribs!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is my favorite place in town for steaks. The service is always excellent and the steaks are fantastic. Just a little loud for my tastes as it is difficult to hold conversations with people at your table.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

The service is amazing right from all encountered: the hostess, manager and waitress Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was very impressive as a server even though they were extremely busy. The bad: 30 minute wait was miserable as we all say freezing in the entry, the bathrooms needed attention badly and we say at a table that was on way to kitchen and bathrooms so constant traffic of staff and customers. The good was plentiful and decent.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!