We stayed in a suite with king bed for two nights while at a convention. The staff was unfailingly pleasant and helpful. The suite was compact but roomy enough for two adults. Room 1053 has a great view of the Lift Bridge from the bedroom and overlooks the pool and spa from the hallway. There is a ref and microwave. The bath entrance is outside the bedroom so is good when someone is sleeping on the sofabed. The shower power is good but the shower head may be too low if you are more than 5' 4". The king bed was more firm than soft but comfortable. The windows have great blackout shades if light bothers you at night. The room was very clean and was recently redecorated. It is not on the lake shore but close enough to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn