Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth-Downtown
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$106
ComfortInn
Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$162
US$135
Sheraton.com
The Inn on Lake Superior(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$151
US$136
Country Inn
US$100
US$91
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$204
Residence Inn
South Pier Inn on the Canal(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$192
US$181
All reviewsparking rampstainless steelsky walkcanal parkpool areafront desk staff was very friendlycovered parkingconvention centernice staywould stay here againstayed one nightwalking distanceshuttle servicehot tubrooms are cleanlift bridgelake view
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The renovation seemed to be good. Only issues I really had was the loud air conditioner and the blinds weren't very dark or opaque. The area seemed a little of putting once you get out of the hotel entrance, but conveniently located.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear CharlotteMarie03,

Thank you for staying and taking the time to review our hotel. It is encouraging to know that our location and recent renovation was appreciated.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may experienced with the noise levels and lighting in the room assigned to you. We will certainly use your feedback towards our improvement so we can provide you with a more satisfying stay in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Holiday Inn and Suites in downtown Duluth has been the official hotel for my company's annual dealer training event for seven years. Hundreds of dealers travel from all across North America each year to attend and there have always been rave reviews from them regarding their hotel stay. The rave reviews have been even more pronounced this past May after the facility's new renovations and upgrades. The Holiday Inn and Suites has been a destination for our dealers due to the price, location, helpful staff and convenience due to their skywalk system to the Duluth convention center. As a result of the continued great experience at the Duluth Holiday Inn & Suites, I always make it a point to stay in Holiday Inn properties when I travel to other destinations.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 30 June 2014

As a corporate customer, we send many of our out of town guests to the Holiday Inn. We have not heard one complaint from our staff. They do like being close to downtown, the lake, lake walk, dining, etc. The renovations are excellent and the hotel looks great. I highly recommend this hotel for your saty in Duluth

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stayed at the hotel for Grandma's marathon. 2 nights cost $700, and that was the AARP rate! The normal rate for June is about $150 per night, so they really inflate prices for the marathon weekend. That was frustrating. The hotel is decent and they take very good care of the runners, with a special hospitality suite with snacks and drinks, closing the pool early to reduce noise, etc. It is very centrally located in Duluth and staff are extremely helpful. I didn't sample the food, so can't comment. It probably has a great view, but it was very misty while we were there, so we couldn't see much. One suggestion, given that they try to cater to runners, is to have rollers in the gym for marathon runners to use after the race.

Room Tip: High floor, away from the pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear apaddyintexas,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always encouraging on our end to know that our hotel staff are appreciated and that we were able to take care of you during your recent stay.

It is certainly not our intent to inconvenience our guest with our rates instead provide options that made sense. Nevertheless, I have taken note of your feedback and suggestions so we can provide you with a greater stay in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Holiday Inn and Suites Duluth Downtown was a great hotel and very accommodating. They recently finished an update and it looks fabulous inside. I myself had a room on the 16th floor which over looked the city and was clean, roomy and it was furnished modernly. The bed was fantastic...really comfortable.

Our agency had an event there and a large dinner for 350 people on the second night I was there. I for one have worked in the service industry and the wait staff at the banquet are great people and were superb in getting the tables served so quickly. My food was hot as well as cooked perfectly. For a banquet you would of thought the steak was cooked to order.

The staff I worked with for this event were extremely helpful and took the lead without difficulty. The staff did an oustanding job. Thank you all! I did not use the SPA facilities or the pool. But I did find out they have two pools in the building on two different floors.

We had a wonderful time and I hope you try the Holiday Inn the next time you are in Duluth, Minnesota. It's a great place to visit all year round in Minnesota. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: A friend of mine stayed in a pool side room and she said it was spacious and wonderful. Also the AC seemed quite to me and they had darkening shades in the room...no need for drapes. It had a shower, no tub. But the shower was very spacious and had very nice sliding doors on it. The sundries were very nice. I did use them all because I forgot my own shampoo and they really worked well on my hair. All in all I would definitely go back with family and grandchildren.