“Some times the best stuff is free”
Review of Lakewalk

Lakewalk
Ranked #3 of 96 things to do in Duluth
More attraction details
Owner description: Running along the edge of Lake Superior is a winding and hilly path, a favorite place for skating, biking, jogging and walking.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

If you like to walk bike or run without the fear of being hit by somebody who thinks they can drive and text at the same time along with great scenic views of Lake Superior, welcome to one the best things in Duluth. I think one the best cures for a bad day is a good long walk/run/bike ride. Whatever works for you is my point of view. And the fact that the North Shore is gradually more and more becoming a craft beer/foodie mecca you going to need a little exercise if you get my drift. Only dislike I have is that I can only visit a couple of times a year. What else can I say? Some meds don't need a prescription.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

It is free, fun, relaxing, or whatever you make of it. Dip your feet in the water, swim, skip rocks, watch the waves, walk your dog (picking up after e'm,) bike, roller blade/skate, etc.
There is also a horse-drawn carriage that rides can be purchased.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This walk is so easy and enjoyable. It's so easy to walk an hour and hardly notice the time fly by.
We had a hotel in Canal Park and accessed the trail right behind our hotel. Can't wait to do this walk again next time we are in town.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

You can walk,bike ride, rollerblade right on the shore of beautiful Lake Superior! Jump in if you think you can bear the cold,cold lake on even the hottest of days. It is also handicap friendly;)

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very well maintained and so much to see along the way. The bath rooms are first class and just in the right place. Parking is 2 bucks so no big deal there. Go on a down time and there is plenty of room. Best walk with my sweetie I have had in years!

Been to Lakewalk? Share your experiences!