“A nice little surprise on Duluth's west side!”
Review of Pak's Green Corner - CLOSED

Pak's Green Corner
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We arrived early for the supper hour on a Saturday. Greeted warmly. Menu was simple & home printed, but a nice selection of Thai favorites. Food was excellent, along w/ a nice little selection of wine/beer for those who wish it. Service was great and personal. We want to go again. Seriously, check it out!!!

There are newer reviews for Pak's Green Corner

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great food. Service was a little slow but it was busy and the people were friendly. The menu was a hoot. Coco-flan was a great twist on one of my favorite desserts. Will be going again!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great food in a odd location in a strange looking corner building. Don't be fooled the food is fresh, fantastic and authentic. Service is great. A bit disappointed the chef "Pak" did not make fresh spring rolls that day so we missed out. We ordered off the lunch menu. Serving size was perfect and priced very reasonable. We each ordered 2 beers at $3 each so that brought up our bill. They did have a nice, small selection of bottled beers and box wine. Would go back next time I'm in West Duluth. Not my favorite part of Duluth but I'm sure it's not hurting her to bad.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been wanting to try this place for about a year, every time we have made it up to Duluth but I had never made it in. Finally was able to get there on February 1st, and I was not disappointed. My son and I shared the summer rolls and some pan fried dumplings which were delicious and generous. I probably wouldn't have needed to eat more as the servings were so ample...however my son wanted to try some shrimp Pad Thai, and I am glad we did. It was SO good! Definitely had friendly service, as we had the opportunity to talk to everyone there. We enjoyed our visit to Pak's. Thank you so much for making us feel welcome. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Loved our dinner! We had Pad Thai. I had mine with chicken and my girlfriend had hers with shrimp. Service was great! Tim was our waiter and was attentive. The owner came out to the table as well. This place is gem!