“If you like beer and good food, this is your place!”
Review of Canal Park Brewery

Canal Park Brewery
Ranked #13 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2014

As you can well predict, Canal Park Brewery has some awesome beers! Whether you like a light beer or a something a little darker, they cater for all. The flights are reasonably price and provide you with the opportunity to sample a variety of beers until you find your favourite! Each beer also has a story behind it, just for the added enjoyment!

Not only do they serve some great beers, but the food is superb. I have eaten here with a large group of friends and had a fish fry which subsequently was some of the best battered fresh tasting fish I have eaten in a while! The burgers are also out of this world tasty, I highly recommend the Northcoaster...Some of the best bacon you'll ever have, and the avocado pairs really well too! If you get a chance, visit this place! My only criticism would be the price, but I have visited a few times now and certainly feel I get my moneys worth!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

They had great beers brewed on site and great staff that could actually talk about the beers. I sampled all that they had on tap and enjoyed them all!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had a wonderful meal, great views of harbor/canal areas and excellent service from Jake. This was our first visit here and we will be back plus plan to tell others about this very clean, friendly, and easy on wallet spot in Canal Park. Thank You!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stop in here every time I'm in Duluth. Great local beers! Possibly the best dry rub wings I've eaten. A great choice.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The service was excellent, the food was well prepared and quite good an excellent choice for an enjoyable dinner, lunch or just appetizers. The craft brew selections will fit nearly all tastes. I am somewhat of a hophead and found their IPA excellent. One of the better I have tried with moderate hop flavor. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere enjoyable.

1  Thank sulo7