“Really Good Food, but not little kid friendly”
Review of Canal Park Brewery

Canal Park Brewery
Ranked #9 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The food was good and the menu diverse. The price was reasonable in comparison to other restaurants in Canal Park. This place would be fine for slightly older kids, but was not kid-friendly for ours (all 9 and under). For instance, kids meals were pricey at $6 and they didn't have lids for kids cups or enough crayons to go with the coloring sheets. They seemed unequipped to serve younger guests. However, the chicken nuggets kids meals were hand-made, not just from a box so the food at least was really good.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were in town for the fireworks and tried different eating places, but this was my favorite. Highly recommend the French Dip. We sat out on the patio overlooking the water. Wow!...you can't beat that for atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Whenever we are visiting another city, we always go out of our way to find local craft beer. Canal Park Brewery has some really great beers - well done. The food is great too.

We had our dog with us, and were allowed to sit on the patio with her. They even brought her own bowl of doggie water. It's not always easy to find restaurants that are dog-friendly, but this was awesome.

Cool space too!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great beer, great atmosphere, awesome back patio area. We just relaxed, sat around and tried all the different beer they had to offer. Loved the fire-pit in the back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

As you can well predict, Canal Park Brewery has some awesome beers! Whether you like a light beer or a something a little darker, they cater for all. The flights are reasonably price and provide you with the opportunity to sample a variety of beers until you find your favourite! Each beer also has a story behind it, just for the added enjoyment!

Not only do they serve some great beers, but the food is superb. I have eaten here with a large group of friends and had a fish fry which subsequently was some of the best battered fresh tasting fish I have eaten in a while! The burgers are also out of this world tasty, I highly recommend the Northcoaster...Some of the best bacon you'll ever have, and the avocado pairs really well too! If you get a chance, visit this place! My only criticism would be the price, but I have visited a few times now and certainly feel I get my moneys worth!

Been to Canal Park Brewery? Share your experiences!