“inexpensive quality burger and a nd a hundred beer selections”
Review of 7 West Tap House

7 West Tap House
Ranked #21 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

excellent choice for burgers a few old standards, a unique burger of the month, and seriously, fresh made chips and fresh seasoned several ways. Biggest burger on menu six buck, chips around two. Service was quick order our food from table about five minutes eating hot fresh food, nice place nice staff, low key, nice choice

Reviewed 3 April 2014

It's a great location - a unique blend of small urban with hipster port town charm. Popular for local businesses to grab a quick burger at lunch, reasonably priced, friendly service okay fries but better chips and of course an excellent beer menu with many micro options (of course not for the business crowd). It gets average because the burgers are bland and a little chewy. The toppings make up for it and at a reasonable price I can't complain. It's not a burger to crave but meets its general mission of subsistence.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was a great find on a recent trip to Duluth. Went here for lunch on a Tuesday, not crowded at all. Friendly service and really enjoyed the ambience and music selection-which won't be for everyone, but made for a great lunch experience for me. Had the plain jane burger and an angry orchard. The put cinnamon on the rim which was a fun touch. Will definitely go back next time in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We went to 7 West Taphouse on a trip to Duluth in December. I've been wanting to go there for a while and I was not disappointed! Situated at W Superior St & Lake Av, it is in the perfect location, walking distance for anywhere downtown or in Canal Park. The food is great, the beer selection unsurpassed, and the service was friendly. They have somewhere around 40 craft beers on tap (YESSS!), with quite a few of those being local brews. Being dinner time, we each had a burger...my wife had the Southern BBA burger and mine was the Sugar Daddy. The burgers were excellent, made for fresh beef and cooked to order, however, I would get an extra patty on mine next time (I just like LOTS of beef!). For sides, my wife had beer cheese wontons (awesome!), and I was very happy with my Taphouse fries (kind of a deep fried spiral cut potato). This will be a definite stop on our next trip down there!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

It's one of the greatest little hole in the wall type of places you'll be glad you discovered!

If you want a tasty burger and fries for lunch- this is the place to go!! Couldn't believe the variety and how quick they were. Burgers are just the right size and choices of fries make it hard to decide, but so far in the last few times I have eaten here I haven't regretted any decisions :)

Been to 7 West Tap House? Share your experiences!