“Great experience”

Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Since 1976 Grandma’s Saloon & Grill has been a casual but lively adventure to the past where value and customer service are at the center of everything we do. You’re surrounded by authentic antiques, collectibles, and an eager staff ready and willing to please. The award winning food includes overstuffed sandwiches and burgers; USDA choice steaks; house specialty pasta and wild rice dishes; appetizers include nationally recognized homemade onion rings, chicken wings, and stuffed mushrooms. It’s an eyeful as well as a mouthful. The legacy of customer satisfaction has been handed down by the Italian immigrant who started it all, “Grandma” Rosa Brochi. Everything she did in her early boarding house business included “100% customer satisfaction,” words that we still live by today. Grandma’s Saloon & Grill is real history, real antiques, real service, and really good food! A dining experience of legendary indulgence. The original Grandma’s Saloon & Grill is located at the foot of the historic Aerial Lift Bridge, at the tip of Lake Superior. Seasonal deck dining and the new rooftop lounge includes this spectacular view.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I visited Grandma's for lunch while waiting for a ship to arrive at Duluth harbor. When being seated, we were advised they were doing a TV interview. Not a problem. The waitress was very prompt even though she was busy. The food was great and plentiful. This is a definite stop when in Duluth.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

They always have such yummy food. I have a hard time choosing. The staff are great help for menu suggestions and make sure when we order, everyone enjoys their meal. Chicken fettuccini is our favorite.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I always visit Grandma's in Duluth when I'm in town. They have great food and a nice bar, and wonderful environment. It's a old building but is kept up well and they have a lot of "old" nastolgic signs inside on the walls and ceiling, etc. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not been there.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had never been here before and the burgers are delicious!! the wine and margaritas are wonderful as well. We will back here for sure!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had lunch at Grandma's up at the Miller Hill Mall. On impluse, I ordered the Mac & Cheese and wow, what a surprise ! Best I've ever eaten. Light cheese sause, bacon, penne noodles with a toasted bread crumb topping. I'm going dream about that meal and can't wait to go back for more.

Been to Grandma's Saloon & Grill? Share your experiences!