“Fun for a drink”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Baton Rouge
“Fun for a drink”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stopped by for a couple drinks and an appetizer. The barkeeper was very nice and helpful with some local brews that I haven't had before.

Visited June 2014

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Not so good with Whole green olives”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

So we stopped for a cold one and decided to order a pizza to go. I ordered one half with green olives, got the pizza fairly quickly and had a 5 minute drive to get to our hotel. Pizza was barely warm at best and greasy. What got me was that it looked like the pizza maker literally took a handful of whole green olives and threw them on the pizza. I have never ever had whole olives on a pizza. Server was friendly. Pizza... not so much.

• Visited June 2014
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Great Selection of Drinks on Tap”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I heard that this restaurant had a great selection of drinks on tap, and was pulled in due to that. I was glad that I went. The service was great, I didn't feel rushed or like I was waiting longer than I should. The list of drinks on tap was extensive, and when we received our drinks, we were given a sample of another one, which was a different touch that I enjoyed. We all ordered a different small pizza and then shared slices with each other. We had the hawaiian, bbq chicken and one with pepperoni, and veggies all on thin crust. We all greatly enjoyed them.
It was a great place to go for a casual drink and some pizza.

Visited May 2014
Baxter, Minnesota
“Good food but pricey”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The food was very good, the service was excellent, but we dropped nearly 70 on three pizzas and a salad. If you're on a tight budget, this is not for you. It was attached to our hotel and they offered to deliver to our room for no charge, so that was nice!

• Visited February 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great late night atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This place has a great crowd late nights. With the bar, darts, and pool table, there is a lot of things to entertain yourself with here. There is always people there in case you are looking for some social time.

Visited November 2013