“Another Great Caribou!”
Review of Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Duluth
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great coffee, outstanding location and fast service, what more could you ask for! We grabbed coffee before heading out of Duluth and as usual it was up to Caribou's high standards. The only thing that would have been nice would have been a drive thru but then we wouldn't have seen the beautiful photographs displayed inside!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Coffee is good! Latte is my favorite and I love the BOGO days. There are 4 caribou a in Duluth and I wish one was a drive through but none are!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good coffee & very fast service even though the line was back to the entrance. The staff was hopping & we received our pastries & coffee quickly. Someone ahead of us in line also kindly gave us their buy one get one free receipt!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

For as busy as this location is, they are always well staffed and there's hardly a wait for your drink.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I've been in probably 50 Caribou Coffee's in my life, and this was the oddest smelling Caribou I ever walked in to. Sort of smells like roasted sewage if I had to pin it down.

My wife ordered a cold coffee, and my son ordered a kids cold chocolate, I had drip.

My wife said her cold coffee tasted odd, my son slurped up his cold chocolate because it had chocolate, and my drip was very acidic but still drinkable.

Not sure what this one is doing different, but we didn't go back in the 3 days we were there.