“Off the beaten path but worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of At Sara's Table

At Sara's Table
Ranked #16 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Off the beaten path but worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

First of all it is impressive that At Sara's Table Chester Creek Cafe' has made the Epicurious list of the top 10 farm-to-table restaurants in the country, so we had to check it out and we were so glad we did! I had the cranberry wild rice french toast and it was excellent, so moist and delicious and the beer syrup was the best. I totally expected to prefer the maple syrup but I loved the flavor of the beer syrup and paired with the cranberry wild rice french toast it was so yummy! My husband had the green eggs & Sam omelet with smoked salmon, havarti, spinach + pesto and that was delicious too! We were here for breakfast I can only imagine how good their dinners would be!

• Visited March 2014

Duluth, Minnesota
“Variety and specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like many of the items on the menu so it is hard to pick a favorite. Their soups are good, special toppings make their pizzas delicious and adventurous. The felafel platter is very good, so are the fish sandwiches, and their mac and cheese (when they have it.) Good choice of wines and desserts too. Pour your own coffee so you can have refills.

• Visited February 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Most Creative Breakfast Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Not only did we all love our meals (there were 8 of us) but they have a fantastic Bloody Mary bar. Fresh, local cuisine cooked in very creative ways. Great place to try if you're a foodie!

Visited September 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Great stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped in one cold night and had some pretty good chow. I had the Cuban sandwich and was probably the best Cuban sandwich I have ever had. The salmon and cheese was great. It reminded me of Christmas when I was younger. We will be stoping in again next time we are in town!!!

Peoria, Illinois
“Good Food, Casual Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We arrived around 10am and quickly found a table. Our waitress was with us right away. My wife and I both ordered typical breakfast fare, and found our food well prepared. As simple as breakfast is, a lot of places fail to do it well. This is a trendy place with gluten free options and coffee choices. One thing I really liked there, is you get your own coffee, you don't have to wait for the waitress to come around. I would go there again, but wouldn't rant and rave about the place. We had seen it on "Diner's, Drive-Inns, and Dives" and thought we'd give it a try.

• Visited September 2013