“8 of us from 3 to 70, from gluten free to french fry people loved At Sara's”
Review of At Sara's Table

At Sara's Table
Ranked #16 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were visiting Duluth with a grandmother, 3 adults and 4 children and we all were happy with our food including the local beer. We try to eat organic and healthy and At Sara's Table had it all.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

A friend who lives in Duluth took us here for dinner. We shared the charcuterie plate as a appetizer. Everything on it was delicious. I wasn't too hungry so I had their falafel sandwich which was very good. For a cocktail I had a margarita-like drink with cilantro and jalapeño infused simple syrup. Had a bit of a bite to it but was excellent.

I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We rated this interesting restaurant "Very Good" with a strong review when we had lunch there a few days ago. The reviewer who called it "Gourmet Hippie Food" is a good description but not in a negative way. Here's the issue after two visits: Service can be spotty and slow. Also, the cooks never told our waiter that my wife's request for all white meat chicken could not be accommodated - so he brought out the white and dark meat chicken dish which she didn't want. They took our coffee off the bill but should have also taken off the desert item after she had to order something else. My white fish tacos were very tasty, but had to be eaten with a knife because the corn tortillas were thin and soggy and overlapping. Impossible to pick up and eat as one usually would. Coffee is excellent. Too pricey for what they are offering and we have eaten at plenty of really nice restaurants. This restaurant is very popular and is worthwhile trying and making up your own mind. Near the University of Minnesota in a residential neighborhood.

2  Thank Parrot434
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great food, organic & locally grown concept, they have their own in house baker for all bread, including gluten free, loose leaf tea, & house cut French fries!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Truly a local restaurant with local craft beers, vodka and embracing farm to table food sources.

The restaurant has a great vibe and energy with wood floors, floor to ceiling book shelves of all sorts, live music, and a relaxed atmosphere that makes this place amazing.

We went twice during our stay in Duluth and the pancakes are amazing. The oatmeal stout syrup is liquid pancake crack! It is even brought out in an old medicine jar. BE CAREFUL!!!! The wild rice French toast had nice flavor but I would have preferred a slightly more crisp outside as was a bit chewy.

In short:
1. Great organic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free menu.
2. This is a place to relax-not pretentious at all. Find your inner hippie.
3. Prices are a little higher than chain restaurants but that is what you get when you buy local and higher quality ingredients.
4. FUN-there are games, toys, stuffed animals for kids to play with which is must appreciated above the standard crayons and paper. Don't worry, there are adult games as well.
5. A must visit-as I said earlier, my wife and I went there twice in 3 days.