“food poisioning isnt as bad as their food”

Bridgeman's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Duluth
Reviewed 17 December 2011

worst meal i have ever eaten anywhere. sandwich had stuff on it not mentioned so they said theyld make a new one. got it back it was the same meat cold and they had just put it on new bread and left the stuff on it. within an hour after leaving there everyone was sick and throwing up.

1  Thank Chrissy R
There are newer reviews for Bridgeman's Restaurant

Reviewed 14 December 2011

Bridgeman's must be nearing (if not already passed) their 100th year in business. Their fame is ice cream and you can get cones made-to-order here. But the best deal is their burger and malt special. Mouth-watering delicioso!

1  Thank Travel_Writer_9
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Nothing fancy, just good food. Haven't been to a Bridgeman's in years (their are none in Hawaii) and we went twice in 3 days for breakfast. The swedish pancake's are really good, the best corned beef hash I've ever had. Give it a try, they won't let you down.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Although trying to eat more healthy I do make the exception for their licorice ice cream, the only place I know of that sells it!

Reviewed 13 August 2011

We always eat at Bridgemans when we travel to Duluth. My daughter says the pancakes are the best she has ever had. My mom and I always have a turtle sundae. We had a new person with us this trip so we had to have a Lala Palooza - you get a button if you eat it all yourself - but we always share!