“Appetizers”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great selection, large portions and great presentation! There were 5 of us we ordered 6 different appetizers, all delicious and had leftovers.
The servers are very pleasant and accomadating!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here two years in a row on our way back from the north Shore. I recommend their Bloody Mary (which had everything) and their deep dish pizza. YUM plus A great atmosphere in the canal park area.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I really wasn't expecting to get such delicious food! I was pleasantly surprised. I had the gyro. It was fabulous and the fresh fruit that I had with it was delicious! my husband had a burger. The bun was garlic buttered and grilled. Delicious!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very good food and service. Prices are typical for the area in Canal Park. Have not had bad food here at all and they have perks for regulars that sign up.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We ordered delivery to our hotel in Canal Park. So convenient! Online ordering was easy. Food was delivered quickly. Delivery guy was very nice. Food was delicious. No complaints!

Been to Green Mill? Share your experiences!