“Great omlettes”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #61 of 254 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great omlettes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We go to the West Duluth Perkins a couple times a month for breakfast. I love the omlettes and they are done to my fussy request ;) The service is excellant & friendly. Feels like home and we never leave hungry!

Visited March 2014

Hurley, Wisconsin
“Average and Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

My wife and I were visit Duluth for the weekend and we stopped by this Perkins to have breakfast. It was very average at best when I received the bill for both of us and it was almost $35, I was a bit shocked. It was not worth that for the food that we received. Being average at the very best, the prices are way too high for the food that we received. We will not be planning a return visit any time soon.

• Visited March 2014
Austin, Texas
“Good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I really enjoyed eating at Perkins as the food is good the service is prompt. The prices are reasonable.

I usually took a book to read as I was alone. The atmosphere is pleasant and your drink is filled often.

I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

This Perkins had fast, friendly service. The food was prepared quickly and was very good. ..........................................

Visited February 2014
Duluth, Minnesota
“Best hash browns in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

A Perkins is a Perkins is a Perkins...however, of all four Perkins in the Duluth/Superior area, this one has the BEST hash browns. Buttery, crispy, tasty and perfect every single time. That and the bottomless cup of coffee and melt in your mouth crispy bacon, who can go wrong with breakfast morning, noon or night. Trust me, I know my breakfasts!!!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!