“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Duluth Grill

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We visited on August 14, and after a brief wait we're seated. The restaurant was packed and we found out why when the food arrived.

Our food was fantastic, obvious fresh and homemade, service was attentive.

We enjoyed our meal so much on our return trip we stopped in again for breakfast.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Duluth Grill based on the reviews on here. It certainly lived up to our expectations. We had such an amazing breakfast. You must try the omelets or skillets. Don't forget the fresh cinnamon roll. Everything is so fresh, homemade or locally bought.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I saw this place on a Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and have been eating here ever since. They are always busy but wait times are usually under 10 minutes. Although I'm not gluten sensitive I love the gluten free smoked salmon wrap. Jaima's lasagna and the fried white fish are always good too.

1  Thank SkiMom2010
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We picked this restaurant for dinner because of the overwhelmingly positive reviews on tripadvisor. We were also fortunate that this hotel was across the parking lot from our hotel. The place was very busy, but we did not even have to wait for a table. Walking in, I was reminded by the layout of Mel's Diner from the old tv show "Alice". The waitress was young, but spot on and delightful. She knew the menu well and answered our questions. I tried the special meat pie. I do not recall what my family members tried. I would rate the meat pie as only so-so. In fact, i probably would not eat it again. We have a kiddo with allergies to all kinds of food. This restaurant would be able to accommodate him and could probably accommodate your hyper-allergic kid too. I also credit them for using fresh ingredients and they have a great raised-bed garden in front and around the side of the building. We were going to eat here for the breakfast that following morning, but I thought their prices were just too high.

4  Thank hipntrippy
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had eggs Benedict with red flannel hash. Had some of the homemade ketchup and cup of coffee. I love the extra work they do to make sure the quality is amazing. Delicious! Service was awesome too! I was able to find a seat at the counter pretty quickly because I was traveling alone. The only thing that bugged me was I could overhear a local talking for awhile about how much they dislike "travelers" (like me) coming to the Duluth Grill because it makes it so busy and you have to wait for a seat. Made me feel a little unwelcome, but I didn't mind because the food/service was worth the stop!

2  Thank karineb689

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!