“How did I miss it? A lot of great food!”
Review of Duluth Grill

Duluth Grill
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 August 2014

How did I miss it? A lot of great food! A friend in passing told me about this little spot as you come in from the Twin Cities. We went at 1:30 on a saturday afternoon and to my surprise, we had about a 20 minute wait. I now understand why there was a wait... The food was top notch, service was fun and the bill was very reasonable. Will make it an every visit to Duluth stop!

2  Thank Marky_Mark_MN
There are newer reviews for Duluth Grill

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Food was ok, over rated, long waits, servers are overworked, not an enjoyable experience! Washrooms are old and stinky, the place is a diner yes but looks outdated and tired, the waiting area is crammed, go when it's not as busy you may have a better experience!

1  Thank TAdvisorBuff
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Everything about this restaurant is AMAZING, we tried this one day for lunch and loved it so much we went back the next day for breakfast. I'm headed to D/S again this weekend and this HAS to be one of my places to eat this weekend.

1  Thank skiboi64
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Think healthy diner food. Reuben's corn beef made on premises, as is ketchup & just about everything else. First time I've had a Reuben w/ fresh-made sauerkraut in my life - every bite is delicious. Husband loved the fresh whitefish tacos, and daughter happy w/ half a sandwich w/ fresh fruit option. Great service. Could be a tad cleaner.

1  Thank T O
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have been lucky to eat here twice now, and wow! Everything is made from scratch. Very fabulous and unique. I also love how outside they have turned every spare space into a garden that is random and fun. If you are in Duluth, add this to your itinerary for sure!

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!