“Cozy areas to visit”

Vintage Italian Pizza
Ranked #98 of 267 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Very good pizzas and large enough to have a large gathering and still have privacy. Pizzas are very good with many selections.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I love to order an alfredo chicken pizza. May not be on the menu, but just ask for it! LOVE IT!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

We went there for take and bake on the recommendation of a friend, and the staff took entirely too long to make our raw pizza. We sat there for at least a half hour, sitting on the window sill, because there was nowhere else to sit. They staff talked amongst themselves about things that I would never say in front of my customers, while we were completely ignored. When our pizza was finally ready and we paid for it, I was shocked at the price.
I brought it home and baked it with high hopes that it would be an amazing pizza, but it was average at best. If you are looking for take and bake pizza, you're better off with Papa Murphy's (and I NEVER opt for the franchise over the local business, but in this case I absolutely do)

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Old school thin crust done right!! Lots of everything, I should have asked for peppers and chesse to go.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

This was a take-out order from my hotel, which was nearby. I ordered a large cheese pizza. The told me I would have it in a half-hour, but it arrived in about 20 minutes. First of all, it was out-of-the-oven hot. It had plenty of sauce and mounds of cheese. The crust was thin, just the way we like it on the east coast. Good pizza.

1  Thank OcalaTraveler2011

Been to Vintage Italian Pizza? Share your experiences!