“Excellent!”

Ranked #65 of 260 Restaurants in Duluth
Lewistown, Montana
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Perfect for the Coney lover. We stop here whenever we are in Duluth. The buns are are always fresh and warm, Coney sauce is delicious with the chopped onions slathered over the Coney dogs...with just a touch of mustard! Neat atmosphere with the photos on the wall and the restaurant is very clean.

• Visited August 2014

Minneapolis
“Classic coney dog revisited”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I return here every visit to Duluth. This time I was impressed with the cleanliness and the namesake product, the Coney Dog. Everything was as good as you can get it if you are a Coney Dog freak. The bun was steamed and fresh, the dog was tasty and snapped when bitten, the onions were uniformly diced and the coney sauce is the best anywhere. Five star rating for a specialty sandwich the rest of the country could only hope to equal.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank duluthharold
Greeley, Colorado
“Consistent after 30+ years!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband is a Duluth native and I consider Duluth to be my adopted hometown. My husband and good friend used to take the money they were paid from their paper routes and head down to treat themselves to a Coney. We also consider a stop to for Coneys to be at the top of our list when we come home (we've even stopped for Coney's first on the way to family dinners! My mother-in-law eventually found out :) ) The buns are always very soft and warm, the Coney sauce is delicious covered with chopped onions and those Coney dogs just pop when you take that first bite. The decor hasn't changed in all these years and it just feels like home. Our kids also make this a priority stop whenever they come to Duluth. Ya gotta try these! There are other food offerings here but we haven't tried anything else.

Visited August 2014
Duluth, Minnesota
“Coney and Gyro heaven!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Go for the double coneys YUM! THIS is the coney island I thought I was reviewing about coneys and gyros that was published under the 'original' coney island. SORRY!!!!
Yes the malt looks pricey, but it is a TRUE MALT...thick, malty and delish! We do the gyro 'special' with fries and drink. The fries are nice and crispy on the outside and soft inside. The lunch special is a steal because the soups are great! All the staff are friendly and helpful.
I can't imagine ordering a coney without 'the works'. The onions are strong (for those who don't like onions, beware lol) and \we love that! When I worked downtown, went there regularly for lunch. Now do take out after 5. The coney burgers are great too. All around good food and a CLEAN place. Watch your food being made! Good food and good prices.

• Visited May 2014
Two Harbors, Minnesota
“Best food and great staff”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

A favorite of locals as well as travelers. Can't go wrong eating here, weather its the coneys, gyros, malts or soup, you'll come back again and again. The staff is friendly and makes you feel like part of their family.

• Visited January 2014