“Friendly neighborhood Chinese restaurant - great food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zhong Hua Restaurant Inc
Ranked #151 of 276 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Zhong Hua Restaurant is a friendly neighborhood Chinese restaurant with great food! Located on the main street - Grand Avenue in West Duluth - it has a reputation of excellent Chinese food. Most people call in, or stop in to order, their meals for take-out. Menu has many various choices and reasonable priced, including for gluten-free and vegetarian. An unassuming place, family-run restaurant that aims to serve excellent food. For families, friends, couples, solo...

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We were passing through on a trip and this place was as good as advertised. Seemed the locals fill the place up early for lunch. Food is very good and quick.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The food and prices are great.
Large portions.
It's crazy how fast they are!
Convenient location with tons of easy parking.
In 20 years, I've never gotten a bad meal here.
They are so busy, getting through on the phone can be a little challenging, so be patient because it's worth it.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We regularly order delivery from Zhong Hua. We've had bad experiences with some other Asian delivery. Zhong Hua is reliable and the food is hot and delicious!

We've enjoyed Wontons, Egg Rolls, Lo Melin, and Gen. T chicken! We really like this food and highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The staff is friendly enough here, and they prepare food quickly.

But nothing we ate was that good; in fact, it wasn't very good at all. I wanted tasty; I wanted to say "wow" with every bite. I wanted to be like, "yes: THIS is good Chinese in Duluth!"
Instead I was like, "well, it's edible."

They don't advertise tofu on the menu, and we wanted tofu. We know they have it only because the gal who came in and ordered after us asked for it. So note that they DO have tofu as a meat alternative.

The place seemed clean enough. The prices were fair. And they had a nice selection of dishes.

I just don't think we'll return. I can't think of one reason to do so.

1  Thank rhetorical_meow