By the time we decided to stay in Duluth July 4-5, this was about the only available hotel. As a hotel, it is about like an older Travellodge or Howard Johnson. Our room opened to the outside, but I think some have internal halls. The linens are like camp... Small, thin and scratchy. But it is fine and fairly quiet.
The cost is high if you don't plan to use the water park, miniature golf, etc. but for a family, this place is great. Parking was a challenge, but this is probably their busiest weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the shores of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN, the Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark is your complete Duluth hotels vacation resort destination. Enjoy our indoor waterpark, arcade, outside play area, pool and hot tub, and easy access to Duluth's Lakewalk and restaurants. Relax in a comfortable and clean room with all the amenities and views of Lake Superior. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here at the funnest hotel in Duluth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and TravelClick so you can book your Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Resort And Waterpark
- Edgewater Resort & Waterpark Hotel Duluth
- Edgewater Hotel Waterpark
- Duluth Edgewater
- Edgewater Hotel Duluth
- Best Western Edgewater Duluth Mn