“DELISH pizza!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have been to Duluth SO MANY times however we have never eaten at Pizza Luce. I don't know what was stopping us before.. however, I am regretting it now.. The pizza specialty pizzas are crazy insane! The pizza is oohhhh so yummy! They have more than pizza also. Salads, Pastas, sandwiches! Overall YES, go to Pizza Luce. FYI - They deliver also!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have eaten here 3 times and have enjoyed excellent food and great service every time. I appreciate their use of fresh foods and their unique offerings. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had a nice, late lunch at Pizza Luce. This is an interesting space in downtown Duluth. The pizza was delicious, and others at our table enjoyed the Enchiladas and the meatball submarine sandwich. The salads were fresh and interesting. My Greek salad arrived wo any dressing, but the waitress was quick to correct this when I mentioned it. Reasonable prices, decent service and good food. Just fine for a lunch.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Luce is my favorite place to get pizza. Parking can sometimes be a pain, since it's right in downtown, but it's worth it. They have live music occasionally, and brunch on weekend mornings.

If I could have Luce every night, I definitely would.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

On my culinary trek through Duluth, I swung through Pizza Luce. I really liked the atmosphere and ironically Duluth native Bob Dylan was playing in the restaurant when I entered which was perfect. The Margarita Pizza was fantastic; atmosphere was great. A must try when in Duluth!!