“Worthless window fast food without food”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #208 of 276 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Description: Come visit us at 110 E Central Entrance in Duluth. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Just went thru drivethru, handed us a bag of crap. Also tried giving us 3 regular and 1 small. They were all meals people. Why would one drink be different than the rest? Attention to detail by a 16 year old busy wondering what their next Snapchat message says that what. Just wait it gets better. Open the bag of crap and find a sausage mc muffin with only the damn sausage. So what I gotta specify I want an egg now? I paid for my damn egg give me my damn egg. Can't turn around now, just gotta stick with the bag of crap and go.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Service was fast. Wait staff kept the tables clean even though the restaurant was busy. Big Mac is always good! Free wifi allowed me to work while I ate.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

I really loved the iced and hot coffee drinks!! The fries are so salty and so full of flavor! The chicken sandwich was so very good! I liked how it's not too expensive.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

This location of Mc'ds in Duluth, MN is absolutely horrible. Their website(which you can get to through mcd's corporate website) says they close at 11PM on weeknights(sunday - thursday)...which is false. They regularly close at 10pm and not the 11pm they advertise. The same website says their drive-thru is open 24 hours on the weekends(Friday and Saturday) and yet the whole store was closed at 11pm on a Friday night(even drive-thru wasn't open).

The employees claim their credit card machine is down just about every time you go past 9pm(this is a trick employees use to steal from the business, you ring a cash order up and after they pay you delete the order in the system so it still gets made but the actual order doesn't exist...so they pocket the money).

Very few of the employees know how to or can even make some of their advertised 'McCafe' drinks. Half the time they screw those up as well.

I have had to wait for employees to bullspit with their friends at the counter before I can even order. They literally see you walk-in and then just ignore you until ~10 minutes later of literally just talking with their friends that don't work there.

If you are in duluth and want Mcd's go to the location that actually provides good customer relations, doesn't screw up your orders, doesn't close before their posted closing times and also doesn't make you wait while they chat with their friends. That McD's is located at 2105 London Rd.

If you can, avoid giving any business to this location. They do not at all deserve anything.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I travel a lot (40,000+ miles a year, driving) and I end up eating at McDonald's a lot for their great salads. The Duluth location hasn't disappointed me yet. They always have fresh salads and it's super quick to run in and order and get your salad. I like to "run" my debit card myself so I always go in when I order, and it's always been fast here. Nice folks, too.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!