“Great Wholesome Bakery”

Positively 3rd St Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Duluth
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Breads are made with wholesome ingredients and especially when fresh are very tasty. I buy bread there frequently - my favorite is Northern Flax. Hubby says the Golden White makes the best breakfast toast. Peasant rye is great with cheese.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I have made excuses to drive to Duluth for their cookies. Our family loves the chocolate chip and thunder cookies, but our favorite treat there is the Goddess bar. May not be for everyone, as one of its characteristics is its a bit underdone, but it is delicious. My kids love to go here, whenever we buy 6 cookies (an in store deal) and think they will last a few days they are half gone on the drive home and the rest disappear the same day. Awesome treats!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I've had a couple of cookies from Positively 3rd Street since I wrote a less than flattering review a while back. I'm not afraid to say that they were excellent. Which leads me to wonder, what did I purchase the first time I was there? Did I accidently grab some kind of gluten-free, sugar free experiment that wasn't meant for human consumption? I'm not sure, but it wasn't good at all. Fortunately, thanks to some folks from work, I gave 3rd St. a second chance and they haven't disappointed. The snickerdoodle in particular is first rate. So please ignore my previous review unless you happen upon a cookie that looks like it might have some kind of seed on it. In which case, consider yourself warned.

3  Thank Rodney_29
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I fell in love with the cookie that have raisens, cashews, cranberries and chocolate chips! The mocha chocolate ones aren't bad either!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I had tried P-3's cookies when I bought someat the WHole Foods Co-Op. Now, I am FAR from a health food nut, on the contrary. I was at the Co-op having ordered a specilty rice and saw the cookies. After eating those I knew I needed to go directly to the source.
We purchased several different kinds, including two of my favorites - sugar and ginger. The good news is I will never need to make homemade cookies again after eating these. The bad news is I will never need to make homemade.....Ok..You get the idea. Most unbelievably fantastic cookies I have ever eaten. Delicious to perfection!! We will be back again and again and again and again and again. Hope to sample some of that bread too...Oh man...Why did I EVER wait so long to go to P3 Bakery?!?!?

Been to Positively 3rd St Bakery? Share your experiences!