“Chain, chain, chain”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #197 of 276 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Owned by highly conservative regressives. Eat here donate to tRUMP. So many better places to get better deals.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I'm not sure what my attraction is to this place but the more I have the more I love it. Maybe its the bread or just the combination of really great ingrediants but they have me hooked. Oh, and by the way the staff in the Duluth store a super friendly and efficient too

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

There is great uniformity in this franchise s they are all clean. This one does not have a restroom. Grabbed food to go because I needed for a picnic for hungry kids. They gave us wrong sandwiches. Was sort of a nightmare to have to deal with hungry kids for several hours. I'm a stickler when it comes to take out food.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

They really are freaky fast! If you have never had JJ, give it a try! The Superior store is fast, friendly, and accurate! They keep it simple and delicious!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We called to make an order for delivery going to st Mary's hospital. We we're trying to figure out the address for the hospital with the employee on the phone. After being on the phone with him for 3 mins and already taken our order. He total us sorry and they're now closed and hung up The phone.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!