“Good Sea Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

The Red Lobster is an excellent place do dine in Duluth. The food is good, although slightly over priced, and the service is excellent. Honestly, this is one of the best food places in Duluth.

1  Thank AdmiralPi

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I came In the other week on a busy Sunday night, the wait was much longer then I expected. But once I was sat I was greeted by a handsome young man that made me and my husband feel very welcomed. Everything was brought out in a timely manner and the server was very attentive. Half way through my meal my server say me struggling (had a stroke and lost feeling in my left side) and asked if there was anything he could do for me he offered to crack all of my crab legs which he did all the while being very friendly and considerate of my condition. During this time I learned he had only been there a couple weeks but struck me as someone that had been serving there for years. Red lobster knows how to train their servers! I'm conclusion the food was ok nothing special but not terrible the wait was longer then expected but the server was more accommodating then I could have ever imagined! Will definitely be requesting him the next time we pass through Duluth.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was definitely your typical Red Lobster, but it was nice and clean. Staff was nice and efficient. I also like that at 6-7pm it was not super packed. In fact they were actually quite slow. But it was a Tuesday night in November. I would eat here again. Centrally located to Canal shopping area and hotels.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were in town for a conference with about 2500 attendees. Duluth is usually ready and waiting for us each year. Red Lobster certainly wasn't; the wait was over 25 minutes with several tables to accommodate a party of 8. I presume they were under staffed, but again, this conference is held every year. Step up your game Red Lobster!
Once we were seated our wait staff was stupendous! He took our food orders and drink orders at once, enlisted the help of other staff to get our beverages to us in a timely manner and then the food came out quickly. Everything tasted wonderful; no surprise there, that's why we come back every year for lunch.
We will of course visit again next year....but save us a seat this time!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Always just average food-- and I love seafood so I wish I could say I crave to go back but I get that craving twice a year at most!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!