“Love everything about this Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #66 of 263 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Went in on Mother's Day with a group of 14 for lunch (you remember Red Lobster staff). We had a pair of servers for our group and they were very accommodating and friendly. We loved the food and the drinks and as always the Cheddar Bay Biscuits were top notch. Thanks for a great time.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The food was amazing!!! I went with 6 friends, we ordered 3 plates. Each plate satisfied fine 2 persons. The plates are around 23-25 bucks each.
For the quality of the food and the amount is awesome.
Hope I go there again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had a long wait to be seated despite an entire wing completely open. After we got our table, we met our AMAZING waittress... she was the only thing that made this meal worth staying for. Food was so-so, and missing several side items (that apparently the kitchen ran out of and didn't tell our server until AFTER it got to our table) Had I known they were out of items, I would have ordered something else. Food was ok, but well below RL standards. Agree on the comments about parking and it will only get worse in the summer. Green Mill or Old Chicago's will likely get my business in the future unless I NEED seafood...

Reviewed 17 April 2014

One of our favorite eat-out spots in Duluth. The wait was very reasonable and shorter than expected, the service was great, but the main dish (tilapia, one of the specials) was pretty bland. Food is tasting less unique there.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Red Lobster has been a family tradition for birthdays. As our oldest lives in Duluth we have tried to continue this tradition. We enjoy the food and biscuits. However, the designated parking lot is always full. We had to park in the theater ramp a few blocks away. Then we got to the door to find those waiting for a table bundling up inside the first set of doors. When it is 5 degrees outside this is not my idea of a fun Friday evening. We went around the corner and got immediate seating at the Green Mill a block away. Sorry, Red Lobster, I see a new tradition starting.