“Best Bread in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Great Harvest Bread Co.

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Duluth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Superior, Wisconsin
“Best Bread in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

Amazing bread, everything I have tried has been awesome. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE The cookies!! Soft and chewy and oh so good!

Visited April 2012

Duluth, Minnesota
“The best in bread!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

Ask for warm samples with butter...they really help to narrow down the choices. Everything I have tried here is excellent!

Minnesota
“Bread, Bread, Bread do your stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

If you don’t like good bread don’t go here. I happen to love eating good bread and they just flat out have it here. I will continue to stop buy while in town and buy more! Buy a couple of loafs head down by the lake season some olive oil, cheese, red wine and prepare for a real treat!

• Visited October 2011
hermantown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“we love Duluth's Great Harvest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2009

Fresh baked bread aroma. Friendly, helpful service. Many choices with each day of the week specials. The whole grains are milled on location daily. Simple, wholesome ingredients. Excellent "sweets", too.
Now a great sndwich menu & (Oprah's favorite) Peet's coffee and well-made espresso.

1 Thank maryganies
madison, wisconsin
“Blast from the past”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2009

Years ago, my children and I used to be able to walk to a Great Harvest store in Geneva, Illinois. It was a sad day for us when that location closed. Fast forward 3 or 4 years, we're now living near Madison, Wisconsin, home to a new Great Harvest! But all too quickly, that location, too, was gone. I figured the whole shebang had gone up in smoke. Imagine my surprise when some 15 years later I came upon a Great Harvest while I was walking through Duluth. I stopped in for one of my old favorites, the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. They were exactly as I remembered: chewy, toothsome, chocolatey without being overly-sweet, healthy-feeling even if in reality they aren't. The free samples brought back memories of the kind staff cutting all the bread my small children asked for politely all those years ago. I only had the cookie, but the memories were priceless.

Been to Great Harvest Bread Co.? Share your experiences!