“Average coffee and tea.”

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Duluth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Just a basic coffee and tea place. There's nothing special to be seen. Staff seems to be bothered by customers wanting to order. I did like my tea.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

if you get there bright and early.. you will be lucky enough to get a fresh baked giant goey cinnamon roll. but hurry the go fast! there are usually tasty samples to draw you in .. and a some fresh coffee to boot. this is definitely a must stop for a breakfast treat if you are in town!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stopped in for mocha and muffin. Great place, atmosphere and employees. Everything was fantastic! Highly recommend if you live in town or traveling through.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

When we arrived at this bakery, it was an hour or so before closing. They had samples out of their cinnamon scones. I am really not a scone person, but these were DELISH! We had to get them. We didn't really get to try much else, so I can't comment on the bread or cookies. But if the scones are indicative of the freshness and taste, I would definitely recommend this place compared to the other bakeries around.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I stopped at the Great Harvest Bread Co for the first time for a quick lunch. I was initially greeted by a younger male staff member trying to give me a cup of coffee that wasn't mine - which was fine but he was so shy I thought he was asking if I wanted to buy it. As I was looking at the multiple menus I noticed another staff member towards the back of the store take off his hat, wipe his head and run his hand through his hair, and put his hat back on (he later would bring me my sandwich, an unappetizing thought).
I chose the Reuben. The price was a little high - over $8 after tax for the sandwich and a surprise pickle. I looked around the interesting facility while I waited for a few minutes and went back to my office to enjoy.
I took the sandwich out of the bag and it was wrapped in tin foil, I thought it was a great idea to keep it warm. Inside the tin foil was another paper wrapper for the sandwich that didn't want to come off. The bread was rather soggy and I noticed an off taste about the sandwich, minus the lack of thousand island. I finished the first half since I was extremely hungry and picked up the second to find a pickle lightly wrapped next to this half - which explained the odd taste - surprise! I ate less than half of this one and decided it was enough. The meat was very tender and of good quality, but overall the Reuben tasted poorly and was beyond messy. After glancing at the other reviews maybe I just went on an off day but I do not know if I will return, which is unfortunate because I enjoyed the decor and gifts in the shop.

1  Thank Kayla D