“yum”

Starbucks
Ranked #17 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Duluth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 8 April 2013

i love caribou and starbucks! !<3 they are all so good and this one was good too i dont remember the date i was at this one though cuz i normally go to a different one but

Reviewed 23 December 2012

There are only two full-service (i.e., with food) Starbucks locations in Duluth (and, one in the Target store) but they both have been great every time I've gone to them. I love a dark roast and there's no dark roast like Starbucks for me. I get their spinach / feta wraps a lot when I'm traveling, and since Starbucks cut out all artificial trans-fats in their foods a few years ago, I eat lunch there a lot, as well.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

I look so forward to my visits and my beverages. I am a huge Starbucks Chai lover!
The staff is always very friendly and the surrounding are comfortable and inviting.

Reviewed 15 December 2011

love starbucks. everything is fandabbydosy :D friendy staff, great drinks and nice and clean seating area. plus its right in a barnes and noble heaven.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!