“Rustic Log Building Coffee House”

Dunn Brothers Coffee
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Duluth
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was my first time at the Dunn Bros in Duluth, MN but it came highly recommended from friends of the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the ambiance of something as simple as a coffee house. The staff was very professional and friendly and the building is quite unique in itself. It has a log cabin décor to it and 2 levels so you do not feel like you are on top of other customers, whether you are there for a social meeting or to get work done, this is a must visit coffee shop but for fantastic coffee and a relaxed comfortable environment.

1  Thank Rhonda O

Reviewed 18 October 2013

It was just another cup of coffee. Not the best, not the worst. Baristas were o.k. I did not get the feel that this place is a "regulars hangout" or anything. 'just a convenient coffee shop in front of a hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I've been there several times and the coffee is terrible. I believe the shots aren't pulled properly, but I won't be going back again to find out. It's not worth the money to suffer through a cup of coffee from here!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Every time I drive to our place on the North Shore, I stop here for a coffee or latte. Their coffee drinks are excellent, made with beans roasted on site. They don't have a large selection of food items, but each sandwich, soup, or baked good I've eaten there has been very good. I especially like the croissant sandwiches and white chocolate scones. While Dunn Brothers is a franchise, this location stands out because of its building--a log structure that suits the northern Minnesota climate and culture. It's roomy, yet cozy, especially in winter with a fire going.

1  Thank Vigaglum
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We went through the drive thru and waited for a few minutes for someone to take our order...then another few minutes to get 2 drinks. We probably ended up waiting for about 10 mins. in the drive thru.

1  Thank alissan284