All reviewsgreat pool areawafflescanal parkchoice hotelsgreat place to stayvery nice hotelperkins restaurantstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastlarge bathroomfront desk staffshort drivehockey tournamentbreakfast was excellentfree breakfasthot tub
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Been my go to hotel in Duluth all summer while working at local hospital. Never been disappointed, quiet, affordable and comfortable even during busy summer months. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Case in point, at 4:20 this morning I hop in my truck to be to work early. My truck would not crank. I head in to the overnight clerk and ask if he could jump me. He stayed no but headed to back room to grab portable jumping device. This worked great. Only had an hour long window to complete our work or come back another day to complete it, which would have caused me another trip to Duluth and caused several others to show up early to work. Another trip would be no issue as I could stay here! They saved my trip.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kelsey S, Guest Relations at Comfort Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear brianr2112,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. It is so wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us over the past months. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your continuous business!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Superb service, Minnesota friendliness in every part of the hotel. No place better to stay. Welcome mat is truly out for travelers! Happy hour with chili is a true plus when the temps outside are single digit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kelsey S, Guest Relations at Comfort Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear 100anneh72,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with us. We are glad you found our hotel to be warm and welcoming. It is also wonderful to hear that you were able to enjoy our complimentary appetizers that we serve on weeknights. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Duluth!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon, and every year we come here for our anniversary.
They have the most comfortable beds and the people are always lovely. We never have a complaint and really can find no faults. They will try and accommodate you to the best of their ability. Much thanks to all the staff!! Lots of hearts to you!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kelsey S, Guest Relations at Comfort Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review based on your recent stay. On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for such a positive review. We thank you for your returning business and we are happy that you enjoy our property so much. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We will be staying here again when we come to Duluth. Very clean, quiet, and the people working there were so helpful and friendly. The kids/grandkids all loved the pool, hot tub and sauna. The breakfast was great too!! Easy access to freeway and getting to downtown Duluth and over to Superior too.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear jotto36,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review based on your recent stay at the Comfort Inn - West. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to have family time in our pool area and that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

A bit more variety in the hot side of the breakfast menu would be good - adding sausage gravy over biscuits or omlets would be nice. The bed was the usual too hard without enough blankets and too many pillows.

WiFi speed and access was acceptable though the signal level sometimes struggled.

Pool was great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kelsey S, Guest Relations at Comfort Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Wlewisiii,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.