This was our 2nd visit to the Thomson House. This is by far the best B & B you will ever stay in. We celebrated our 1st anniversary here (we also got engaged here 2 yrs ago). Angie& Tim are wonderful hosts. The food is amazing. The chocolate chip cookies are to die for. The grounds are stunning. We loved the complementary wine as we sat in the gazebo. We stayed in the Ryerson suite. Outstanding as well. Tim & Angie have set the bar as how a B & B should be. We love the Thomson House and will most certainly by back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth