Tim and Angie continue to outdo themselves and amaze us with all they provide and offer with such generosity and passion. You will not find a B&B that can hold a candle to theirs in terms of elegance, warmth, hospitality, sophistication, cleanliness, accomodation, and decadent cooking-- their breakfasts are works of art. It's clear to see that they strive to use seasonal and local ingredients whenever possible and that a lot of care is taken in planning meals to make each breakfast a memorable experience and true delight. Each guest is welcomed into their home like family; you're made to feel comfortable and important. Tim & Angie truly cater to every tiny detail, no matter how small....they absolutely sweat the small stuff and make it their personal mission to have guests leave their inn in a better state of mind than when they arrived. Everytime my husband and I leave A.G. Thomson House, we are well-rested and smiling, though it always tugs at our heartstrings a bit; it's like we're leaving our family... you will not find that anywhere else and it's why we cherish this place, and Tim and Angie, and what they've done to make it feel like our home too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth